For 30 years, Dynamis has been working for an uncompromising organic policy that integrates environmental and social issues into its economic choices.
With the bioentreprisedurable certification, we reaffirm this historical commitment and continue to progress.
Bio-dynamic agriculture is one of the currents of organic agriculture. Its principles were outlined in 1924 in the Course for Farmers, a collection of lectures given by Rudolf Steiner
The goals are:
- Revive the soil and improve its fertility
- Regenerate and maintain the landscape
- To provide people with healthy food
- Understand the role of man in the organization of the living world
- Rethinking the relationship between the producer, the merchant and the consumer
If biodynamics is based on agronomic practices common to organic farming, it proposes specific methods that rely on the link between the animal and plant worlds and the unity of ecosystems to heal the earth.
Biodynamics uses biodynamic preparations based on plants, cow dung and quartz to revitalize the soil and improve the rooting and resistance of plants.
It also takes into account the influences of the sun, moon and planets to work in harmony with nature.
The Demeter association certifies biodynamic agriculture products in more than 60 countries. The Demeter specifications are stricter than the European organic regulation (mixed farms prohibited, CMS prohibited, fewer inputs allowed, stricter wine making specifications....).
In 2018, biodynamics concerned more than 5,350 farms and 1,500 wholesalers and processors in the world. There are 511 estates in France with a surface area of 13,665 ha. These figures can be doubled by counting all the non-certified farms.
The Bio Ed label is the CSR label for committed organic companies.
Created in 2014 by Synabio for organic SMEs, this label is awarded according to specifications derived from ISO 26 000, the international standard of reference in CSR.
This label implies a continuous improvement approach audited annually by an external third-party organization.
We are committed
To defend gricultural practices that respect the land and people
- We market 100% organic products and give preference to biodynamically grown products.
- Our responsible purchasing policy integrates our requirements: polyculture, crop rotation, cultivation in unheated greenhouses and respect for the seasons.
- We favour sustainable relationships with our producers and guarantee them a fair valuation of their work by refusing to buy on commission.
To serve our customers' expectations
- We guarantee the freshness of our products through the internalized control of our logistics tool, our just-in-time purchases and the synchronization of our reception/shipping.
- We guarantee the availability of products thanks to our large network of producers built up over 30 years.
- We provide personalized advice thanks to our knowledge of products and customer constraints.
To the quality and origin of our products
- Thanks to our historical knowledge of the family producers we work with.
- Through the control measures we put in place at the time of approval and preparation of orders.
- Through short recipes and reduced ingredient lists for our grocery products.
And more ...
To the well-being of our employees
- By promoting versatility and autonomy of our employees.
- By promoting equal opportunities through skills development: our objective for 2022 is to set up a company-wide training plan.
- By promoting long-term employment: seniority, no precarious contracts.
- By promoting dialogue, direct exchanges and trust in human relations through participative management.
- By promoting professional and social integration: 5 work-study contracts by 2022, employment of senior citizens and hiring of employees without professional qualifications.
To develop the organic and eco-responsible culture of our stakeholders
- By proposing to our customers solutions for recycling packaging.
- By giving eco-responsible advice: anti-gasping at the time of order taking, by pushing seasonal and local products and biodynamic products, welcoming customers, agricultural trainees in our premises.
- By developing the knowledge of the culture and the organic practices of our final consumers through the Campanier, our basket service for individuals.
- By accompanying the actors of the collective catering in their transition towards organic food by adapting our tool to their constraints.
- By making our employees aware of our CSR approach and by involving them in concrete actions such as waste sorting or donating our losses to local associations that prepare meals or food for the public.